FOURTH SUNDAY AFTER TRINITY
2 Samuel 1.1,17–end; 2 Corinthians 8.7–end; Mark 5.21–end
SERVICES DURING THE WEEK
- Said Communion Wednesday 10.30
- Morning Prayer Daily livestream at 9.00 (weekdays)
- You can join Morning Prayer online at: http://www.stpetersleck.org and via Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pipandjims. You can attend in person at P&J on Mondays, at St Christopher’s on Tuesdays and at St Peter’s on Thursdays.
- Daily Hope a free phone line of hymns, reflections and prayers is still available on 0800 804 8044.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS: Please leave your contact details when coming into church. You are required to wear a face covering inside the church unless you have a valid reason not to. If you test positive for Covid up to three weeks after this service, please let us know by telephone or e-mail.
For Your Prayers
- For all who work in the NHS, and essential workers
- For all residents in care homes including Dot Cook, Jean Haigh and Gary Hiscock
- For all who are unwell including, Kay Quinnell, Shirley, Joy, Gordon and Daphne
- Those who have died, especially Kathy Thorne and Walter Mawer
- For Sue Rowe as she recovers from her op
Congratulations to Belinda West who has recently been accepted for ordination training, please keep her in your prayers as she takes this next next step in her journey of faith
The month of June is traditionally a month to celebrate the Sacred Heart of Jesus. It is also the month in which many people are ordained. Please do remember all those preparing for ordination in your prayers, especially Jacqueline from our own team. A station of prayer has been set up at the statue of the Sacred Heart, and particular prayers will be offered at the Mass on Wednesday 23rd at 10:30am. Fr Sebastian.
CNC and Emmanuel 30 days of Prayer
Through June CNC and Emmanuel are embarking on a month of prayer for mission, vision and discernment. This involves themed days of prayer, a prayer space in Emmanuel and the use of the new South Cheltenham Prayer labyrinth. If you would like to find out more or receive an ecopy of the prayer diary get in touch with Sarah firstname.lastname@example.org