SIXTH SUNDAY AFTER TRINITY
2 Samuel 6.1–5, 12b–19; Ephesians 1.3–14; Mark 6.14–29
SERVICES DURING THE WEEK
- Said Communion Wednesday 10.30
- Morning Prayer Daily livestream at 9.00 (weekdays)
- You can join Morning Prayer online at: http://www.stpetersleck.org and via Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pipandjims. You can attend in person at P&J on Mondays, at St Christopher’s on Tuesdays and at St Peter’s on Thursdays.
- Daily Hope a free phone line of hymns, reflections and prayers is still available on 0800 804 8044.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS: Please leave your contact details when coming into church. You are required to wear a face covering inside the church unless you have a valid reason not to. If you test positive for Covid up to three weeks after this service, please let us know by telephone or e-mail.
For Your Prayers
- For all who work in the NHS, and essential workers
- For all residents in care homes including Dot Cook, Jean Haigh and Gary Hiscock
- For all who are unwell including, Shirley, Joy, Gordon, Daphne, Christine Langdon, Reg Mann
- Those who have died, especially Kathy Thorne, Walter Mawer and Kay Quinnell
- For Sue Rowe as she recovers from her op
Our church neighbour is going to be replacing the trellis in his garden at the side of the church, and as its a public right of way he will be putting up a temporary metal fence to protect people from any debris that might fall the wrong way. It will be there for,up to, 4 weeks while the work is being done.
Church Administrator at Pip and Jim’s
Earlier this year Pip and Jim’s reopened as a vibrant new community space and church. We are now looking for a new member of our team to work alongside our Community Engagement Officer, Team Rector and dedicated team of volunteers, to provide administrative support to the Team Rector & churchwardens to ensure the smooth running of St Philip and St James, Leckhampton. 25 Hrs/Week @ £10.50/hour. Closing date: 30th July. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Afternoon Teas at St Peter’s
St Peter’s, Leckhampton will be once again be offering Afternoon Teas in the Cottages Garden (outside only). Teas will be available on the 4 Sundays in July (4th, 11th, 18th, 25th) from 2.30-4.30pm.
South Cheltenham Team PICNIC
Save the date: Sunday 1st August at Naunton Park (afternoon)
There will be a social gathering with outdoor activities, for young and old alike, weather/ restrictions permitting on the above date.
Congratulations to Belinda West who has recently been accepted for ordination training, please keep her in your prayers as she takes this next next step in her journey of faith
Cheltenham Elim Food Bank (seeded by The Trussell Trust)
Please donate an item or two from the list: washing up liquid, instant mash potato, toothpaste, long life fruit juice, shampoo, tomato ketchup, brown sauce, mayonnaise. Please place any donations in the Green box next to the font.