FOURTEENTH SUNDAY AFTER TRINITY
Proverbs 22.1–2, 8–9, 22–23; James 2.1–10 [11–13] 14–17; Mark 7.24–end
SERVICES DURING THE WEEK
- Said Communion Wednesday 10.30 (followed by coffee in the meeting room)
- Morning Prayer Daily livestream at 9.00 (weekdays)
- You can join Morning Prayer online at: http://www.stpetersleck.org and via Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pipandjims. You can attend in person at P&J on Mondays, at St Christopher’s on Tuesdays and at St Peter’s on Thursdays.
- Daily Hope a free phone line of hymns, reflections and prayers is still available on 0800 804 8044.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS: With the easing of restrictions the wearing of face coverings is no longer mandatory. However, please respect those who wish to continue mask wearing and social distancing. If you test positive for Covid up to three weeks after this service, please let us know by telephone or e-mail.
For Your Prayers
- For all who work in the NHS, and essential workers
- For all residents in care homes including Dot Cook, Jean Haigh and Gary Hiscock
- For all who are unwell including, Shirley, Joy, Gordon, Daphne, Christine Langdon, Reg Mann
- Those who have died, especially Alan Hyam
|Sat||4 Sept||7pm||Churchdown MVC with guests Dursley MVC|
|Sun||16 Oct||12pm||Mike and Nathan – lunchtime concert|
Thank you from Sue to Knight Brown for the soil they delivered on Friday and to Graham who drove the flat truck and stayed to help unload the soil, and wheelbarrow it to the raised bed. Also to Dave Green and John Rowe who helped too. And to Jacqui who over saw the work with me. Sue
Cheltenham Elim Food Bank (seeded by The Trussell Trust)
Please donate an item or two from the list: washing up liquid, instant mash potato, toothpaste, long life fruit juice, shampoo, tomato ketchup, brown sauce, mayonnaise. Please place any donations in the Green box next to the font.