THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
Revelation 11:19-12:1; 1 Corinthians 15:20-23; Luke 1.46–55
SERVICES DURING THE WEEK
- Said Communion Wednesday 10.30 (followed by coffee in the meeting room)
- Morning Prayer Daily livestream at 9.00 (weekdays)
- You can join Morning Prayer online at: http://www.stpetersleck.org and via Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pipandjims. You can attend in person at P&J on Mondays, at St Christopher’s on Tuesdays and at St Peter’s on Thursdays.
- Daily Hope a free phone line of hymns, reflections and prayers is still available on 0800 804 8044.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS: With the easing of restrictions the wearing of face coverings is no longer mandatory. However, please respect those who wish to continue mask wearing and social distancing. If you test positive for Covid up to three weeks after this service, please let us know by telephone or e-mail.
For Your Prayers
- For all who work in the NHS, and essential workers
- For all residents in care homes including Dot Cook, Jean Haigh and Gary Hiscock
- For all who are unwell including, Shirley, Joy, Gordon, Daphne, Christine Langdon, Reg Mann
- Those who have died, especially Kay Quinnell and Alan Hyam
|Sun||15 Aug||10am||Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary|
|Tue||24 Aug||2pm||Funeral of Alan Hyam|
|Sat||4 Sept||7pm||Churchdown MVC with guests Dursley MVC|
|Sun||16 Oct||12pm||Mike and Nathan – lunchtime concert|
The Funeral of Alan Hyam will be held in St Stephen’s on Tuesday 24th August at 2:00pm. Polly wishes to thank all those who have extended condolences
Cheltenham Elim Food Bank (seeded by The Trussell Trust)
Please donate an item or two from the list: washing up liquid, instant mash potato, toothpaste, long life fruit juice, shampoo, tomato ketchup, brown sauce, mayonnaise. Please place any donations in the Green box next to the font.