TENTH SUNDAY AFTER TRINITY
2 Samuel 18.5–9, 15, 31–33; Ephesians 4.25—5.2; John 6.35, 41–51
SERVICES DURING THE WEEK
- Said Communion Wednesday 10.30 (followed by coffee in the meeting room)
- Morning Prayer Daily livestream at 9.00 (weekdays)
- You can join Morning Prayer online at: http://www.stpetersleck.org and via Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pipandjims. You can attend in person at P&J on Mondays, at St Christopher’s on Tuesdays and at St Peter’s on Thursdays.
- Daily Hope a free phone line of hymns, reflections and prayers is still available on 0800 804 8044.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS: With the easing of restrictions the wearing of face coverings is no longer mandatory. However, please respect those who wish to continue mask wearing and social distancing. If you test positive for Covid up to three weeks after this service, please let us know by telephone or e-mail.
For Your Prayers
- For all who work in the NHS, and essential workers
- For all residents in care homes including Dot Cook, Jean Haigh and Gary Hiscock
- For all who are unwell including, Shirley, Joy, Gordon, Daphne, Christine Langdon, Reg Mann
- Those who have died, especially Kay Quinnell and Alan Hyam
|Sat||14 Aug||10.30-1pm||Coffee morning at Mary Jackson’s in aid of church funds|
|Sun||15 Aug||10am||Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary|
|Sat||4 Sept||7pm||Churchdown MVC with guests Dursley MVC|
|Sun||16 Oct||12pm||Mike and Nathan – lunchtime concert|
Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
On Sunday 15th August we are welcoming The Rev’d Rachel Murray as deacon, and Seminarian Millie Day as preacher, for a celebration of the Assumption of Our Lady. The Mass will conclude with a Marian Procession to ‘The Tivoli’, who are kindly providing complimentary food for a Party. The bar will be open. Please do invite any friends or family along who might be interested in seeing what we do, on what promises to be a thought-provoking yet fun morning. – Fr Sebastian
Cheltenham Elim Food Bank (seeded by The Trussell Trust)
Please donate an item or two from the list: washing up liquid, instant mash potato, toothpaste, long life fruit juice, shampoo, tomato ketchup, brown sauce, mayonnaise. Please place any donations in the Green box next to the font.